Now, there is something else you should know. My favorite salsa of ALL TIME is not bought in a store, but is served at my most favorite restaurant of ALL TIME - Chili's. I love their salsa. I used to go there and that is all I would order. Bottomless chips and salsa. I usually ask for a little container to take the leftovers home with me. I have even asked if they sell it, but they don't.
Now to my point of this post. The other day I got the bright idea to Google "Chili's Salsa," and see what I could find. Well, it took me to a bunch of salsa recipes, but one caught my attention. After reading the reviews on it, and hearing the people say it was the closest they had tasted, I decided to try it. The result - I FOUND IT!!!! It is very close to the salsa Chili's serves! I am so excited! It is really yummy, and super easy! It only takes about 5 mins to make! Oh, I cannot tell you all how excited I am! YAY!
Anyways, I just wanted to share that. So, in the words of my brother Jeremy -"That is all."
p.s. I out together a little slide show about Liam, but cannot figure out how to get in on the blog, so I will have to ask my brother Andrew how to do it. But soon, I will post it so you all can see. It is supposed to go with my last entry!
The long awaited curtains in Leila's room.
3 comments:
I LOVE the colors in Leila's room!! I had found a carseat cover that we were going to use if this baby had been a gal, and it was mostly chocolate with pink paisley design. Great! Congrats on the salsa recipe! You should post it for those of us who are curios about making Chili's salsa! Have a fun day!
Hey,
I just went to Chilis this week and enjoyed their chips and salsa inmensly, I had to stop myself so I'd be hungry enough for my meal. Remember how we kept finding out how all our tastes were the same...funny! So, what's the recepie?
Ohhhhh, how I love Chili's! It is one of our favorite places to go :) I think Ruby Tuesdays tops our list though :) Remember how we used to put left over Taco Bell seasoning on our popcorn? :) For some reason the thought of "juicy" salsa made me think of that :) Good times of the past:)
Post a Comment