- Leila rolled over for the first time on Monday night in her crib. She has done it several times since!
- Leila started eating cereal. (I know I already told you this, but I just wanted to add it to my "official list.")
- Liam decided that coloring with his crayons on my pantry door and his bedroom door would be fun. Who needs paper? (The stupid thing is that I was standing right by him talking to Matt on the phone when Liam colored in brown and purple on the pantry door. Duh, Emily! Pay attention!)
- Liam successfully put on his own clothes. He has been "helping" us get him dressed for a while, but Monday night he put them on himself while I talked him through it. It all was great, except that he put the pants on backwards, but hey, you gotta start somewhere!
- The kids and I are now officially covered by medicare!
- In our married life, Matt and I are constantly "discussing" the temperature in our house. It was always that he was too hot and I was freezing. Well, now, for the first time, I am always so hot and he is freezing. We are working on a compromise. Not sure what that is just yet.
So, those are a few new things in the Sealy house. Everything is going great and we are just praising the Lord for His goodness to us. I hope you all are doing the same! Have a great day!
After his bath, Liam likes to sit in Leila's crib and play with her turtle that plays music.
1 comment:
Awwww, I liked the mommy feet in the picture. ;-) Sounds like a lot of fun firsts are happening! Liam is just too cute for words in that last picture!
Post a Comment