Just thought that I would let anyone who cares know that Leila slept all night last night, and I got 7 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep! Praise the Lord! Only, now I feel even more tired! Why is that? Anyways, I was so happy for that sleep. I really needed it!
I can't remember if I mentioned yesterday about our frozen drain pipe. While we were gone for 3 weeks, my mother in law came around several times to our house and ran out water and stuff to keep our pipes from freezing. Well, ever since we returned, the drain in our shower has not worked properly. We just assumed it was clogged due to the excess hair I am losing of late (ya know, all that beautiful extra hair you gain during pregnancy, but falls out several months afterward!). Well, NOTHING has worked so far, and we are pretty sure it is frozen. Not too surprising, actually since we have had the coldest temps in about 100 years or more! AND we live in a trailer, so the pipes are more exposed to the cold than in a regular house. Anyways, Matt tired several things yesterday, but it is still clogged, so tomorrow, a carpenter friend of ours is going to come and try to help us. He has some heating tools and stuff that should help, so we shall see!
Well, we are right now trying to decide whether or not to cancel church tonight. It has been snowing all day, and we are not too sure about the roads. So we will decide that soon. That's about all for us here! So far, we are all happy and healthy today! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment