So tomorrow evening we pack up the truck, then Friday morning we close on the house and it is bye-bye trailer, hello house! We are very excited to get all moved in and start our renovations we want to do. I know many are asking for pics, and I will take some tomorrow night when we do our "pre-closing" walk through. Basically, it is just for us to go and look at the house one more time before we close, making sure the current owners have not trashed the place since we last saw it. We will take pics then so you can see it - plus it will give us all out "before" pics for before we paint/renovate!
Then, after we close on Friday, it is off to move all the stuff in. We have plenty of people offering to help, so I am hoping it doesn't take too long. We shall see. We will do what we can this weekend, but Matt leaves to speak at another camp on Sunday and will be gone until Friday. I was planning to go with him, as I always plan to do in the future, but with how busy it has been lately, we both decided that it was best for me, the baby, and the kids if only Matt goes. I am certainly NOT looking forward to being separated from him for that long, but I think it is for the best. I do have to remember that I am "growing a baby" and my health and rest is of utmost importance right now. Plus, we have put the kids through so much this summer. They have done a fantastic job of being flexible, but kids can only take so much, ya know?
Well, I am tired and ready for bed. Hope all is well with everyone out there. I will probably post a couple times next week - since I will be bored after the kids go to bed!
Oh, and for those of you wanting a "baby bump" picture, I will try to take one soon and put it on here.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment