Well, my washer and dryer are no longer in the basement and my chest freezer is no longer in the far corner of the garage! Yay! The guys worked hard again today, and I am now, as we speak, washing a load of laundry in my new laundry room! I am so excited!
Also, Amanda got a lot more painting done today in the hallway. I am just loving all this stuff getting done on the house. Of course, I do feel like a big lazy momma because I spend most my time sitting in a chair talking to the people working. But, I am almost 7 months pregnant and no one will let me do anything, anyways! I guess I should enjoy that while I can!
Well, here are some updated pictures. All the guys have left to do (for this weekend at least) is finishing the insulation and wood on the outside wall, install the baseboard heater (it is quite cold in there!), and put the knob on the door! These guys have worked so hard these last two days. I am proud of them!
Well, have a wonderful Sunday, all! We will be having a special Praise Service tomorrow morning and no evening service, since Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving. Should be nice!
Andrew making the hole for the light.
Matt sweeping before they brought up the washer and dryer. (Sorry for the "snowy" effect - I guess we need to clean our camera lens!)
The outside wall that they still need to put in the insulation and boards.
View from outside the door in the garage.
View from just inside the door. The freezer is all the way in the back, and there is still plenty of room in the front for shelving for a pantry.
No comments:
Post a Comment