Just wanting you all to know that I have updated the links to other blogs I read. You will find them off to the left of the page. These are just a few of the blogs that I read often, and thought some of you might be interested in. "
Loving Intentionally" is from my sister-in-law's sister who is a pastor's wife and the purpose of her blog is to encourage us as women to to just what the title says - to love others intentionally.
"A Steady Rain" is written by a friend on mine from high school, Rachel, who is also a pastor's wife. I am sure that you will find her posts encouraging and uplifting, just as I do. "
True North" is put out by my brother, Andrew. I know that each time you read his blog you will be left with much food for thought. I encourage you all to visit these blogs if you have the chance. I know that we often complain about technology and how it "never works right" and it " does more harm than good," but I for one am so thankful for the Internet. Yes, there are some very horrible things that are easily accessible to anyone. But there is much good out there too.
If it were not for the Internet, I could not call my family and Skype and talk "face to face" even though we are thousands of miles away. My sister just moved to Saba, and small island in the Caribbean, and it is so nice to be able to talk to her and see her face. If it were not for the Internet, I would not be able to jot my friends and family a quick note through email and get an answer back that day.
So yes, it has its bad points, but good points as well. We can use the Internet to keep in touch, share burdens and struggles and trials with each other faster so we can pray more immediately (does that make sense??). So I, for one, am thankful for it.
If you have any blogs that you like to read, and think I would too, please let me know!
Until next time...
1 comment:
Oh this is just great, Emily. I am glad that you all had such fun together. Makes me happy!! As for your writing, I am always amazed at how creative you are...keep it up! I think it is wonderful that you will be able to have your entries turned into a book. How cool is that?????
Love you all lots, MOM
Post a Comment