Hey. Just posting to say hi. We were gone most of the afternoon and evening. Matt and I went to Presque Isle, Maine to meet with the A Beka sales rep to order Liam's K-4 material. We were pleasantly surprised to find that they are having a deal now and we got everything for Liam's school year for over $600 off! I was going to just get the bare minimum, but, with this deal, we got more than we were planning for less than we were planning! I am so excited, yet a little sad - my little boy is growing up! He is excited about starting school, even though he doesn't completely understand what it all means! When we got home, he almost immediately asked me, "Mommy, where's my schoolbooks?" I laughed, and had to explain to him that they would be coming in the mail in a month or so. I thought that was really cute!
Besides having that unexpected blessing of the huge discount on the material, we had two more exciting things happen. At least they are exciting to me. First of all, I got to eat lunch at none other than my favorite Taco Bell! If you know me at all, then you know I LOVE Taco Bell. But, the closest one is in Presque Isle, and we don't go there all that often. But, since we were there, I got to eat it and it was so, so yummy. Some of you reading this(aka - Wendy) will be happy to know that I did leave with a stash of sauce packets in my purse! Haha! That brings back memories from college, doesn't it!
Anyways, the second exciting thing was that I got two new pairs of shoes - for just over $20! I have been
needing wanting some new casual sandals for the summer - actually the past couple of summers - but have never found any at a price that I was willing to pay. Well, we stopped by the Payless there, and I got a pair of brown and a pair of black sandals on sale. I love them and am so excited. Yay!
So, that is about how our day went. I am off to bed! Hope you have a great night!
Until next time...
1 comment:
Oh yay!! I'm so glad you were able to have Taco Bell. That place still makes me miss you :)
Post a Comment