A beautiful rainbow after a storm we had last week. This picture was taken from our back porch.
More of the rainbow.
I was trying to get pictures with everyone, but SOMEBODY was not cooperating! ;-)
Liam humored me with a picture, even though I was interrupting his time of playing his daddy's i-Pod.
Liam LOVES to play on the i-Pod. It is one of those privileges that gets taken away when he does not obey.
Leila didn't mind getting a picture with me. I just love her smile!
Apparently, Leila thinks the Bumbo is for her. I have caught her sitting in it quite a few times. It makes me laugh every time!
Our ever-happy (and ever growing, I might add), Libby. So smiley!
Getting better at sitting up! Matt was just barely supporting her. Look at those cheeks! So kissable!
Here is the newest addition to our family - Luther. I will get some better pictures of him, and then write all about how he came to join our family.
Thanks for stopping by. Next time I post pictures, they will be from my NEW camera that Matt got me for our anniversary! I am still figuring it all out (since I have had it for all of 24 hours now), but am loving it so far! Have a happy weekend.
(And for those of you who requested, I will be "finishing" Our Story this week. Just haven't had much time to write it!)
Until next time...

1 comment:
Kids sure are growing! I'm interested to hear about Luther's addition :) It was nice of you to keep with the "L" theme.....your four legged child won't feel left out :)
Post a Comment