Its that time again - time for me to let you know of another product that I use and really like. Today, I am "featuring" my FAVORITE bathroom cleaner - Scrubbing Bubbles! I actually had never used this until we got married, and Matt told me he used to use it for cleaning his bathroom at school and he loved it. So, we picked some up and it was love at first cleaning! They have several different types of cleaner, and the first one I tried was the regular old foaming spray bathroom cleaner, then I moved on to the automatic shower cleaner, then the flushable toilet brushes, and then to the toilet cleaning gel. And I love all of it, although I have not use the automatic sprayer lately (I still love it, though!).
Scrubbing Bubbles' catch phrase is, "We work hard so you don't have to!" and that is the truth! It is not just some cute little saying to add on to the end of their commercials - you really don't have to work that hard to clean after you spray! I just spray my whole bath/shower down with the spray, and the sink, and let it sit there for about 5 mins, and then come back and wipe it down with a wet cloth and rinse. It takes off all the scum without me having to get down on my knees and such and scrub, which is not the easiest on my back. And when it is dry, I never find any residue or yucky spots left like I used to with other products. I also use the flushable toilet brushes. I don't know about you, but I would rather do many, many other things than clean the toilet. It is utterly disgusting to me - always has been. But, it needs to be done, so I do it. The reason I love the toilet brushes is because they already contain the cleaner in them, so I don't have to buy extra of that, and, once I am finished cleaning, I just release the brush and away it goes down the tubes. Aren't "old fashioned" toilet brushes that you use over and over absolutely revolting? I sure think so!
Until next time....
*This is purely my opinion on this product, and is not an official review of it. I have not been asked in any way to promote it by anyone.
**Image from 1stchoicecleaningsupplies.com
1 comment:
I was introduced to scrubbing bubbles the same way, through Chad using it in college. Love it!
Post a Comment