I am not posting the promised pictures tonight. I have had a very frustrating day with my kids. It seems we all forgot how to obey, say "please," "thank-you," and "yes, Ma'am/Sir." Plus, we had company with 3 extra kids to add to the mix. So anyway, I am tired, have some laundry to do, and am alone for a while. There are several major "issues" going on at church right now that Matt is dealing with. One of them is a man who came off and on to our church and his in-laws come. He is losing his battle with cancer and we just got a call that it looks like he will be going very soon. So Matt is at the hospital with the family. Please pray for him tonight if you can. This is never an easy thing to help lead someone through. This man is only in his early 40's, and has a 9 year old son. He is a believer, which is of great comfort, but his parents are not - they are Catholic. So please pray for Matt.
And pray for me. I am "settling down" from my day but am still quite worked up over how bad my kids were today. What in the world got into them??? Who knows. So anyways, have a great night.
Until next time...
2 comments:
Sorry about your day, Em! I'll just say I know how you feel!!! It's so frustrating when your kids just won't behave, and having company over just adds another level of stress! Tomorrow will be better, right? :-) I've been having some doozy days with Qade lately. I mistakingly thought I wouldn't have to deal with those looks/attitudes/sasses till he was closer to being a teen, but oh, was I wrong! I'm sure I'll be ranting about it in an upcoming blog soon. But for now I'll be praying for your church situations as well as life for you on the home front! Sleep well.
Sorry Em! Hope today is a better day for you! Praying for you guys and your church!
Post a Comment