Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Feedback

One of the blogs I read often is that of my friend from college, Rachel.  She is a pastor's wife in Pennsylvania and has a blog called A Steady Rain  It is a very encouraging blog that most often has either a short devotional thought, Bible verse, song, or funny story.  Anyway, on Friday, she has what she calls "Friday Feedback" where she asks a question and those who want to answer it can do so in the comments section.  She has just started having those who want to, answer her question in their own blogs and link it back to hers (does that make sense?)  I decided I would try it this time and we will see how it goes.  This is a great way to get links to other people's blogs and "meet" interesting new people!  So here is this week's Friday Feedback!

What is your favorite season and why?

Although I am ALL about everything Christmas, my favorite season is fall.  I love seeing the leaves change to all the beautiful colors.  I love the decorations of pumpkins and leaves.  I love the smells of pumpkin spice and cinnamon that you smell everywhere.  I love the cooler (but not cold yet) weather where you have to wear light sweaters.

I don't know about you, but it always seems like there is a sense of fun and excitement and anticipation in the air in the fall.  I love it so much and am SO ready for it to get here!  I am already seeing signs of it coming here where we live.  The farmers are beginning to harvest their wheat and other crops, I am seeing some leaves already starting to change, the evenings and nights are cooling down.  I am so excited about this that I got our my Red Apple Wreath scented candle this morning and am filling my house with that pleasant aroma as I type this.  I just LOVE fall!  Hmm... I am VERY tempted to start playing my Christmas music...

Until next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so right about the anticipation for fall time!! And the Red Apple Wreath Candle sounds SO good!! Thanks for linking up this week!! =)

Michelle said...

Hi! it's nice to "meet" you! I came from Rachel's site! It seems like Autumn is a favorite of many of us!

You have a beautiful family! I hope you have a blessed weekend!