Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some changes

I know today is supposed to be "Scenic Saturday," but I don't have time to do that.  I just wanted to point out that I added a few links to some great blogs I recommend that you can check out if you want to.  Also, I added a new poll, so give me your vote if you have the time.  Just something I fun I was curious about!
Have a great Sunday.  We are having our VBS kick-off Sunday.  It should be a great one!  We have been busy planning and decorating!

Until next time....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the look of your blog a lot...is that really your signature??? Just wondering - oh BTW I voted yes on your poll!!!! Just thought that I would let you know. Love you..... MOM

Rachel said...

Wow, the background of your blog is making my eyes bug out! It looks like it's bulging in the middle or something. Probably just me and my weird pregnancy quirks. :-) ha!

Matt and Emily Sealy said...

Ha Ha! Thanks mom, and no, that is not my real signature - one Igenerated on the computer.

Rachel - its not just you - it does look like it is bulging. Wierd. I don't think I like it...

Wendy said...

Nice new signature :)

Unknown said...

Haha! I didn't even notice the bulging until I read the comments! =) Glad you got the button working! Thanks for putting it on your blog! Hope you have a great week!