After my post yesterday, I thought of a few more cute things the kids do that I wanted to write down.
Lately, when we have asked Liam a question beginning with the word "why," and he will answer it saying, "Puz I ...." It cracks me up that he thinks it is "puz" instead of "cuz." So now we are trying to teach him to just say "because" so he will get what the word actually is. He also is saying things like, "Mommy, this toy is not working so very much." Or, "Mommy, why are you not coming in here so very much?" He said that last one after he was in bed and had called to me, but disobedient me did not come right away. It like how he says "so very much" a lot.
Whenever someone comes to our house, Leila will immediately greet them at the door and ask them to come see her bed. Not really sure where that is coming from. She does this to everyone, even her Grampy and Nana who know what her bed and bedroom looks like. But she still wants them to come see it.
Libby is sitting up on her own, claps her hands, and, of course, says "Mama" and "Dada." You can tell she loves her brother and sister and her favorite thing to eat right now are those Gerber puffs things. She will literally grab a handful and stuff them all in her mouth. The funny thing is she will "chew" them, just like she would if she had teeth - only she doesn't. So it is really funny to watch her "chew" her food with no teeth. I guess she "gums" them! Ha!
I just love my kids and am so thankful for them! We had a pretty good day today, and I got a lot done. I am in the process of switching out the clothes that the kids have outgrown. Whew - that is quite a project! It was a cinch when I just had Liam, and even when it was just Liam and Leila. But with the three kids now - it can be little overwhelming at times. How in the world do these moms with tons of kids do it?
Well, I should head to bed. I hope you all had a great day, too.
Until next time...
2 comments:
The 'puz' thing cracked me up!!! Kids are SO funny! I need to look for the humor in each day a little more. We get too bogged down in the tantrums, fits and whining sometimes to see the fun and funnies that happen all the time. ;-)
P.S. Libby's little double chin in that picture on your sidebar is SOOOOO stinkin' cute!! Just had to say it!
Post a Comment