Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hi!

I haven't exactly gone MIA again.  Just taking a little break from the Internet world a little bit.  My mom is here for 2 weeks and we are all enjoying her presence.  Leila is sick with an ear infection, Libby had 3 shots yesterday and is a little yucky-feeling from that, and Liam's teeth are still bothering him a bit so I am also keeping busy with all that.  Liam's procedure for his teeth is first thing this Monday morning.  I am SO glad we will be getting that taken care of so he won't be in pain anymore, but I am also a little nervous about him "going under."  I know he will be fine, and that they do this all the time.  But it still doesn't change how I wish he didn't have to go through this.  But anyway, it will be nice when we are past this.

I am also busy with preparing for my yard sale which is next Saturday.  If you have never had a year sale, let me tell you they are a LOT of work!  And I have a TON of stuff to sell.  But I am so very excited to be de-cluttering and getting rid of all kinds of stuff that I don't need, want, or use anymore.  Because we are doing this with a couple other families, I am having to not only put the price but also my initials an EVERYTHING.  That is okay, it just takes a lot of time.  I am actually pretty excited about this yard sale.  Silly, I know.  But I am excited to get rid of stuff, and hopefully make a little money in the process.  We plan to use whatever we make to pay off some debt which I am excited about.  It makes me feel good that, even though I am a stay at home mom, I can do simple things like this to bring in more money.

So, that is what we are up to.  I am having lots of fun with my mom here, and wish my dad could be here too.  But, we will hopefully get to see him in about 2 weeks when he flies out to New Hampshire to stay with my brother and his wife and meet the new grand baby.  Oh ya!  Did I mention I am an aunt again?  For the 10th time?  My brother, Andrew, and his wife, Danielle, had their third child, a boy - Oliver Reagan.  I got to meet him on Saturday and he is very, very, very, cute!  Maybe next time I see him I will take some pics to show you all!

Anyways, hope all is well out there in blog world!  Have a great day!  If I don't post before then, I hope to post on Monday night to report on how Liam's procedure went!

Oh, and our cat is driving me nuts! ;-)

Until next time...

No comments: