Friday, December 30, 2011

Quick Post #2

Oh, I forgot to say something in my last post.  I wanted to draw your attention to my list of other blogs on the right.  My wonderful, beautiful, and very eloquent (how's that sound, Danielle!) sister in law has started her own blog this week.  I know you will love to read her thoughts, so be sure to check it out.  Its called, "Thinking Out Loud." 

Also, check out the "Precious Adornment" blog.  This is done by a girl I met through our good friend, Elise, at college.  She posts pretty much every day and it is always challenging, encouraging, and uplifting.  But also, she and her husband are unable to have children, but are currently in the process of adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia.  I love to see stories like this and its fun to go through this "with" them.  They are currently in Ethiopia right now, and just yesterday they got to meet their baby girl, Evangelle, for the very first time!  I know you will enjoy reading of this blessing in their life, so check it out!

Both these blogs are by very godly women that I know will be worth the read!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Annie Mejia said...

Hi, Emily!

I was just browsing through your blog, and I must say your excitement and eagerness to meet your new baby girl brought much warmth and joy to me! I pray everything goes well for you. :)

I was also thrilled to realize when I read this particular post, that you know my future sister-in-law, Melissa Griffin! I'm engaged to her husband's younger brother, Stephen Griffin! How small is our world, huh? I'm so happy you got to know her in school, she's a wonderful person. :) I can't wait to meet my baby niece Evangelle soon, and it's wonderful to know that prayers are going up for her all over the world!

Hope you're doing much better, will be praying for you!

Love in Christ,

Annie Mejia