| I have put this picture on here several times before, but here is what our kitchen looked like when we moved in. |
| And here is what it looks like today! |
| I am so loving the backsplash. Its white ceramic tiles with dark gray grout. And there's Leila, eating a yogurt. She wanted to be in the picture. |
| Recently, we moved all toys out of the kids room and into our "great room" in the basement. This makes me smile and feel super when all the toys are neatly organized. |
| The bins with the labels on them. Its working great and the kids always know where to put things and where stuff is. It also helps when other people are over and are helping to clean up. |
| I wrote out the contents in words and put pictures on it. No questioning what goes in here! |
Until next time...
1 comment:
Don't want granite? Oh man, what's not to love? I think you are the first person I know who wouldn't want them. Now the stainless steel I can understand. I do love my granite counter tops though :) Glad your organizational self is feeling happy with yourself :)
Post a Comment