Saturday, August 25, 2012

Scenic Saturday

Finally home on Saturday where I can do a Scenic Saturday!

"Hey Mom!   Take my picture!"

Possibly a future hockey player in the family...

We can't remember what Matt told him to say, but I love the look on his face.
First day of K4!  Not sure if you can read the board, but I just asked them a
few questions I plan to ask them every year.  And I learned
that apparently she wants to be a kitty when she grown up.

Cheese!

This is the little sweetie that keeps us on our toes.

We have a HUGE rut in our  driveway (no paved driveway for us!).
Whenever it rains it turns into what we lovingly call our "pool."  

Let's just say it provides lots of entertainment after the rain!

Yes, we had bath time RIGHT after this little excursion....


Check out her feet - gives you an idea of how deep this is.

Hanging out with Daddy at camp!

Attempting to play golf.  Which is very hard when the club is taller than you are.



When we weren't golfing at camp, we were swinging.

Is it just me, or do ostriches kinda freak you out???

Checking out the lions.

The lovely zebras that inspired my dream the other night.

We followed this peacock around for quite a while.

Our brave boy getting a tooth filled. 
 Until next time....


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great to see pictures of the kids again :) I'm sure Liam is going to LOVE that last shot of him one day.... ;)