Friday, June 7, 2013

Love Songs, Day 1

So, my whole posting every week thing hasn't gone too well, has it?  Ya, maybe soon I will get back to it.  We have a lot of major things going on right now, so I don't have much time for blogging.  Hopefully soon, though.  But, for now, I thought I would just do a fun little thing.  We are coming up on our 8th wedding anniversary on Tuesday.  I can't believe it!  Time flies!  We have done a lot in those 8 years.  We have had our joys and excitement, and our sorrow and trials.  But through it all, we have grown closer together and deeper in love.

So, I thought, leading up to Tuesday, I would post a series (ideally one a day) of "Love" songs that I like! So, without further ado, one of my favorite love songs...


 (By the way, Matt has sorta made me a fan of country music.  Shhh... don't tell anyone!) :-)

Until next time....


No comments: