Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pictures of the Kids

Liam was caught red handed by Grammy! For some reason, he loves to take my clothes out of the drawers!
Like father, like son! Liam is learning to play golf with his plastic golf clubs that Grammy got him. Someday, we will get him a real set!
I had Leila next to me in bed the other morning, and Matt came in and found us like this! I guess this one is like mother like daughter!
Here is Leila enjoying her bouncy seat that I got for her with the money from Grandma Gatley.
What a goofy kid! But he sure is cute!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay!! New photos!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Andrew D. Doan said...

Blog looks good! I like the red background. That picture of Emily and Leila is a good one! See ya!

QNormal said...

Hey there, this is Jenni. The picture of Liam pulling out the clothes from your dresser reminds me of a picture we had when Aidan was little. We had diapers stacked up nicely in his room. I came in and found the diapers all over the floor. I will have to put it on my facebook account. Stay tuned.

I just love kids!!! :)