Friday, September 12, 2008

A Good Week

Well, we have had a good week. As most of you probably know, my brother and his wife, Andrew and Danielle, had their second child on Sunday. Both my parents were there to help Danielle with whatever she needed, as well as get to see the new baby. For several weeks now, my parents have been asking for us to come down since it is only about a 5 1/2 hour drive. Well, for a while, we were not sure we could afford to go. But, the Lord provided, and we were able to go, although we did not tell my parents. We did not tell them we were not coming, just that we still "had to see." Well, Sunday night after church we took off and arrived at Andrew's house about 2 a.m. My dad was there, but my mom was at the hospital with Danielle. So, we went to bed, and in the morning, we were all up and waiting in the living room when my mom walked in and saw us! The look on her face was absolutely priceless! She was so surprised! It was all worth it to see the look on her face! :-)
So, we were able to spend a few days there. My dad got to meet Leila, and we got to meet Evie! Liam had a fun time playing with Eldan, although they both got a "few" lessons on sharing! All in all, it was a very fun time with my family (well, at least half of my fam). But, as always, all good things must come to an end and we are now back home, getting ready for a busy Sunday as usual.
We are also busy getting ready for youth group to start back up this Tuesday, and the kick-off of our weekly children's program and Sunday schools in two weeks. Life just seems to be getting busier and busier!
The kids are doing great. Growing and growing as usual. Leila is almost 3 months, and I am starting to get ready for Liam's 2nd b-day party. Because of different things last year, he really did not get too much of a birthday party for his first b-day. Now, I know that he has no clue and he is not scarred for lfe, but I still hated it that we did not do much, so I am making up for it this year! He loves Curious George, so while we were in NH, we got some party supplies to go with the theme. I hope it all turns out okay!
Well, that is all for now. I will post a few recent pics and a video of Liam. I was trying to get him to say his ABC's, but he never does it all the way through when I want him to. Oh, well. I think you will enjoy what I got anyway!


Sound Asleep

Liam wanted to be like his cousin, Kole!

I was trying to teach Liam how to take a picture! Such precious children!


No comments: