Here are a few more b-day pics. I also forgot to say in the last post that Liam really loved eating his cake. And, since he hardly ever gets to eat a whole piece of cake with frosting like that, he was a little hyper. After we put him to bed, Matt said he heard him singing and talking to himself for more than an hour! He usually goes right to sleep, so it was funny! He probably has so much sugar running through his little body!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Liam!!!! I remember still the day I went to the hospital to see him after he was born and holding him, 2 years have gone by wow! It looks like you all had a great birthday and that Liam sure is loved! I am now preparing for Olivia's birthday! Great Job on the cake!
I know what you mean about your headaches Emily, I get bad migraines and I just can't function, it is very frustating, I am glad you are doing better!
We miss you guys!
Looks like it was a huge success! Did Liam enjoy what was going on now that he's a great big 2?? Qade was a little baffled by his first b-day, but I expect next year will be a different story. Hey, do you guys have Liam in a 'big boy bed' yet? I was just wondering if/when you would do that. I'm looking for good tips for future reference. We're thinking about getting Qade a toddler bed for his 2nd b-day so the baby can move into his crib.
Post a Comment