Today is Thanksgiving day in Canada. There are so many things that I am thankful for but I thought that I would mention one. I am thankful for the family that God has blessed me with. It is honor to be the son of such godly parents. Dad thanks for being such a good example for me to follow. I wouldn't be who I am today without you. I hope someday that I can be half the man that you are. Mom, thanks for your constant support and love. Thanks for aways bringing laughter and joy into our family even through those tough times. I love you both more than you'll ever know. Sean and Chris, thanks for always making childhood "interesting" and always being there for your little brother. Thank you Sean for your deep care in your heart for you family. You have shown that to me in so many ways. Thank you Chris for being my best friend. We have been through a lot together man, and I owe so much to you. Thanks to the rest of the Sealy's for the many memories. I love you all. If I wasn't blessed enough with the Sealy's, God allowed me to marry into yet another amazing family. Emily, you are the love of my life, my motivation for each day, my best friend. Thank you for loving me, supporting me, and always being by my side. I do not know where God will take me in this life, but as long as you are beside me I know that I will always be happy beyond measure. Liam and Leila, I can't begin to describe the joy and love that fill my heart each day because of you both. I will forever be grateful for God's gift to me of these wonderful children. Dad and Mom Doan, thank you for welcoming me into your family with such love. I am forever indebted to you both for allowing me to marry your beautiful daughter. I know that she means so much to you and I promise that I will always take care of her for you. Kip, Jeremy, and Andrew, thank you for being such great examples of what a man of God looks like. I look up to all three of you in ways you will never know. Amanda, thanks for being such an encouragement to me and your sister. You always have a way of lifting our spirits no matter what the situation. To the remainder of the Doan's may I say this. It is an honor to be a part of your family. So this Thanksgiving day, I want to say thank you to my family for loving me and helping to make me who I am today.
In Christ Alone,
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment