Our weekend was pretty good. Sunday we were a little low in number at church- I think a lot are sick. I am just praying that we all stay healthy! Actually, last night I had another one of my headaches. This time I could tell it was a tension headache. It came on really bad while at church last night. By the time we got home, all I could do was get Leila a bottle ready and just go to bed. Poor Matt, who is always so tired after church on Sunday night, took care of the kids and got them to bed for me. What a sweet guy he is! I took a Tylenol PM hoping it would help me sleep well. I think that was part of why my headache came on - all the lack of sleep I have had in the past several months. So, I slept GREAT last night, and have felt great all day. I usually try to let Matt sleep in on Monday mornings, but I was a tad drowsy this morning, so he got up at 7 when Liam woke up. He definitely has earned the Best Husband award for that (well, and many other things too!)
So, that is what was going on here. Our weather is so nice and well, COLD! We have had frost every morning, and they are possibly calling for snow by the end of the week! I love the snow, even though we had way more than I wanted last year! So, we will see if "they" are right!
I was talking to my sister the other day, and she told me that I was a "super blogger." I guess since I blog every couple of days I fall into that category. I don't know about that. She also told me that I often sound a lot like my mom in my posts. I thought that was funny. So I was going to do this whole post trying to sound like Amanda. It would have sounded something like this: "Okay, so like, it is totally cold here! I mean, like every morning there is frost on the ground, and I am so totally cold! But, its like kinda cool, ya know? I so love the cold weather. It like really puts me in the Christmas spirit." But, I decided against typing the whole thing like that because I knew I would get annoyed with writing the words, "like," "totally," and "so," and I also knew everyone would get tired of reading it! I know what you are thinking Manda. Your saying, "I so do not sound like that!" :-) Whatever!
Anyways, I guess I will go now and read or something. My two sweet little ones are sleeping, and a quiet house is nice! Tomorrow is youth group. Oh, and a surprise "adventure" that I will tell you about tomorrow or the next day! Oooo.. the suspense! Stay tuned for more information. So, in the words of my sister, "Peace out, Homefries!"
We took this pic of Leila yesterday. Now, look at the one below of Liam in the same suit. Notice any family resemblence?
2 comments:
nice pics =)
That's funny that you'd say you all look drunk in the photo. It's the lack of sleep, I tell you! This morning when I looked at my face in the mirror, the thought came to me that THIS is what I would look like all the time if I was a drunk! Ha! Oh well, at least we get that look for a good cause! I think the look alike pics are great! No one will think they were adopted!!
Post a Comment