Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tricycle

Okay, so I had tried to load this video a couple other times a few weeks ago so my parents could see Liam opening their birthday gift to him, but it wouldn't work. So, I tried it again tonight, and low and behold! It worked! So, Mom, a little belated, but here it is!

p.s. Don't forget to check out the other video I posted just before this one!

2 comments:

Matthew & Sheila said...

Very cute videos! Olivia got a bike too, how fun. I sure wish we could see you all. I love your blog and I'm glad we can at least get a glimpse into eachothers lives that way.
Miss ya!

Matthew & Sheila said...

Yeah, Olivia can kinda pedal, once we give her a little push she'll give it her best try, it's still a little hard for her though. That's kinda funny that Liam just wants you to push him around. By the way, I was very impressed that Liam can spell out his name...Olivia is working on her long divison...j/k ;)