Friday, December 5, 2008

Poop!

Sometimes I feel like that is all I deal with. Poop. Sorry to be so blunt about it, but you moms out there understand. Especially with more than one child. After the new year, I plan to start concentrating on potty training Liam. But, until all that is done, I will have to continue constantly change diapers. So, what brings about a strange post like this, you may ask? Well, tonight, we had to run a quick errand tonight in town, so we all got in the car. Now, Leila had been "working" on something before we left, but had yet to be successful. So, we went, then, when we were home and I was getting her out of her car seat, I smelled the sign of success. So I brought her in and started to take her out of her snow suit, when I realized her "success" was all over her clothes and all down her leg. Oh, I will just say it - there was poop everywhere!!! So much so that it constituted a quick dip in the tub - for the second time today! Now she is one clean little girl! But boy was it yucky!
Also, Liam has been pooping a lot lately. He really, really, loves raisins and Craisins, but I have to watch how much he eats cuz, well, you know why! :-) So, these days, I seem to be constantly changing poopy diapers. Aren't you glad I told you that!
Today was very busy. We were at church almost all day decorating for Christmas. We have a little bit more to do tomorrow. I will take a picture of it tomorrow to show you, but I must say - I think it looks really good! My friend, Lena, and I are the unofficial official decorators, and we have lots of fun!
Well, I am off now. I trust you all have a wonderful weekend!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That was truly and.....interesting topic of choice :) Guess you just said what was on your mind :) I can understand though! Hope the situation gets better over there :)