Then, the Lord has allowed me to have two precious children with this man whom I love so much. I love being a mother. It isn't always easy, and I get frustrated and quite tired sometimes, but I would not change anything for the world. I am trying to cherish their every moment, their every milestone, because I am already finding that they grow up way too fast. And I pray, that, if God wills, we will be able to have several more children. If not, then that is okay. I am content with the ones I have. But I love children and I love big families! We want as many as the Lord allows!
You know, it was always in the back of my mind growing up that because of my health problems and such, that I would not be able to have children. That was my biggest fear. So, the fact that I am able to have them, and carry them to full term, without any major problems to my back is a miracle and answer to prayer to me. What a blessing.
Yes, we are happy. We are VERY happy. And even when hard times come, like they have, we can still be happy because God is good, no matter what. He is good.
Anyways, that may have seemed a bit random, but it was on my mind these last few days, so I thought I would write it down! We here are doing pretty good. Both Matt and Leila have not been feeling very well lately, so they both have dr. appts. on Thursday. Then, my sis and her man are coming this weekend to visit! Yay!
The kids are as fun and busy as ever. Liam is going through another phase of "I don't want to leave mommy's side," so church has been interesting. I have not sat through many services lately because he will not go with anyone else! This should be interesting because I leave next week for five days to go to NH to the ladies conference with Elizabeth George. We decided to leave the kids here with Matt because I didn't really have anyone to watch them while I would be at the conference. So, it will be interesting to see how Liam does, although I am sure he will do fine with Daddy. I am really excited about the conference!!! Don't worry, I will write all about it!
Leila is EVERYWHERE!!!! She crawls all over the place, usually following Liam around. It is pretty cute. She is always watching him and you can tell she wants to be wherever he is, doing whatever he is doing. She loves to walk while we hold her hands. Oh, goodness. I think she is going to be walking in just a couple months. And I think I am busy now!
Well, I guess that is all for now! Have a great day!
1 comment:
This is sweet! It's good to sit back and remember just how happy we are, isn't it? I can forget sometimes because I get caught up in the 'humdrumness' of laundry, dishes, and diapers, but I'm so much happier with all of those than I would be without them. :-) Thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy the conference, sounds like fun!
Post a Comment