Well, I think my home made pizza is about ready, so I am going to go. Hope all is well with everyone out there!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Still here
No, we haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Although, we have had so much rain, we should have built an ark instead of buying a new house! Anyways, just writing a quick note to say that we are all doing well. I am TRYING to pack but having a hard time getting motivated and/or getting up the energy. VBS is next week, so Matt is busy with that. Then, the next week we move. Two weeks from today we need to be out of this house. *Sniff, sniff. Yes, I am getting quite sentimental. But very excited. I will just be glad when it is all done. Have I mentioned that I HATE PACKING??? At least it is not to another country like it was the last time I moved. THAT was an ordeal having to have everything categorized, listed, and approximately priced to present at the border at customs. That is a good way for me to look at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Em, I wish I could come up there to help you our even for just a day or two! I feel for ya! Take it easy ok? Love you friend!
Post a Comment