Saturday, July 18, 2009

2nd post - Just some pics...

Here are some pics from camp. Enjoy!

Our cabin
View to right of cabin from the porch. That building is where the chapel and dining hall are located.
View to the left from the porch. A nother young married couple was staying in that cabin.
View straight out from our porch. That is the lake in the background.
Leila slept in the corner of our room.
Our bed. I prayed I wouldn't wake up with any spiders on me or in my bed. God answered my prayer - at least I didn't SEE any spiders!
The little "living" room. The doorway leads to the room we slept in.
Liam's "room" was just a little cubby hole thing in the living room.
The front door.
Standing right in the front door.

Now you have sorta an idea of where we stayed. The cabin was not insulated - just basically plywood type walls, so it got pretty chilly at night!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It looks really cute!