I don't deserve the beautiful children God has blessed me with. There was a time in my life that I wondered if I would even be able to safely carry a child, and here I am - expecting my third baby. I am truly amazed at how God has given my frail, broken down body the ability to carry children, and for that I am incredibly thankful.
I don't deserve the extended family that I have been given. My parents, in-laws, brothers, sister, and all their spouses (on both sides) mean more to me than I could ever put into words.
I have a wonderful church family who are so generous not only with their time to help out in any way, but with their love and prayers for us as a family.
I have my health. It seems that every day I hear of someone else my age who is very sick, or going through a terrible loss or experience, and it just gives me pause to thank the Lord for my health and well being. I know He may decide to change that at any time, but even then, He would still be good, and only doing good in my life.
I don't deserve the beautiful house that we are so thankful to live in and fix up the way we want. We love living here.
I don't deserve to be on my way to heaven when I die. I don't deserve to have all my eternal debts paid in full.
I don't deserve any of it.
God is just so good to me.
Legacy Five sings a song called "God's Been Good" which says exactly how I feel. If you have never heard it, copy this link and go to YouTube to see the video. I think you will like it. (sorry, not quite sure how to post it on here and don't feel like figuring it out right now!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgPRyCWtxss
No comments:
Post a Comment