Since it was mentioned to me that I should post ONE more time and show my baby "bump", I decided it was a good idea. But, the best you are gonna get right now is through Photo Booth on the computer. I know they are a little dark, but at least you can see my belly. I decided to go ahead and do them now since I go to bed each night thinking, "Maybe we will have to go to the hospital tonight." So far, no such luck, but you never know! So, without further ado, I give you, my 9 month baby "bump"..............
Front View - haha - not much different than normal.

Side view - slightly different than normal. Ha.

Last night was a pretty good night for me, thanks to Tylenol PM. So today I seemed to have a lot of energy (I didn't even take a nap - lately I have been taking 2 if I can!!!!). So I took this as the opportunity to do some things for myself that other people have been doing for me... like making breakfast, lunch AND dinner for my family, cleaning my bathroom, cleaning Liam's room and vacuuming (bad idea - now my stomach muscles hurt VERY much!). Matt seemed to have the "nesting instinct" too, because he got up, gave our van a much needed cleaning out, got all the car seats rearranged and put the baby seat in, and took down our Christmas decor. Now I have pulled out the swing and stuff and am getting that ready to set up. So all in all, we have had a very busy but productive day.
Liam has been really cute today. I don't know how many times he asked me, "Mommy, do you want to go get the baby now?" to which I give a resound, "YES!" Matt and I have been explaining to him that Mommy and Daddy will sometime soon go to the hospital and the doctor is going to help them get the baby out of Mommy's belly. Well, I guess he got it in his head today that it was a good day for that. He even got out his suitcase and came into the dining room saying, "I have my suitcase. Let's go to the 'hopital' and get the baby!" He seems to be just as eager as I am! Too cute!
Last night we got some more snow - maybe only and inch or so. But our cold weather has returned. The last few weeks have been in the upper 20's and 30's, but now we are getting back down to the teens and still dropping. The cold doesn't bother me too much - I am actually almost always hot - but Matt is constantly telling me that our house is freezing. It is a constant battle in our house. I just keep telling him, "Soon, dear. Soon I will be somewhat 'normal'."
Well, I guess that is all! Have a great day/night and please keep praying for us and little Baby "L"!
1 comment:
Yay!! Love the "bump" pics!! I can't believe how "out in front" you are!! I was HUGE all the way around! Hope baby L comes tonight!
Post a Comment