Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who's Looking?

Well hello there! It is Sunday night, and I have the kids in bed and I was just messing around on the computer. I was looking up the statistics of people who read my blog, and where they are from. It is sorta interesting, actually, to see where all my blog has been read. The funny thing is that some of the places I can figure out who it is, and then there are some places that we don't think we know anyone on that city/country. I know if people are like me, you go around from blog to blog, rarely making a comment, just reading up on stuff. When you find one you think is somewhat interesting, you maybe go back to it again to "see what's new."

So, I was wondering. If you are reading this, would you mind just leaving me a quick comment, letting me know you read this and where how you got here? This is purely out of curiosity. Sometimes I forget that people actually read this, and I just go on and on about probably pretty boring stuff. Maybe I can make it more interesting! :-) So, if you wouldn't mind, write a quick note! Thanks!

Until next time...

5 comments:

Mom Doan said...

I am looking....check almost every day to see if you have added any new thoughts. I love the way you write and enjoy very much hearing your thoughts on life. Keep it up!!!! :):) Love you, MOM
OH...I listened to "Then They DO"...big mistake. Made me tear up for quite a while!!! It is a good song even if it is a country one....:) MOM

Rachel said...

ME!!!! I have no idea how I got here, but I subscribe to your blog in my RSS reader so every time you post something new it shows up, then I come on over to leave you comments. :-) It's fun to see where people are coming from to read your blog, isn't it?

slt said...

Hi Emily! Samantha here from Thomasville, Georgia! I am a 2004 graduate of PCC and sorta-kinda knew you! I think Matt was my chapel buddy at one point. :) I guess I found your blog a little over a year ago and I honestly cannot for the life of me remember how I found it. Possibly through someone else's who had a link on Facebook. I enjoy your writing and seeing the pictures of your adorable kiddos! Come on over to my blog and have a read!

DandB said...

Hi Emily & I guess Matt :)
I don't think I've ever commented on your blog, but I really enjoy it. Love seeing all the kiddo updates. Makes Canada seem a little closer!

Breck & Deborah

Danielle said...

I often forget but I try to read your blog!!! When I can find the time that is!! Love catching up on all the Sealy news!! Love ya