When I wrote the post last night about printing off my blog, I intended to put up the link to the website I found, but my sister and her hubby called right in the middle of my typing and I totally forgot to so that! So sorry! I knew someone out there would want it, too! The website is blog2print.com. I am still going to search to see if there is any other site that may be able to compete with the pricing (I still don't think it is THAT outrageous of a price, just want to get the best deal I can...) before I order from here. If I find a cheaper one, I will let you know!
Well, it is Monday, the kids are all sleeping, and I am going to go sleep too. I did not have a great night - was up a lot. Each on of the kids took turns getting me up at completely different times! Liam had a bad dream, Leila - I still don't know what she wanted, and Libby was fussy. She has been drooling - A LOT these last 2 weeks. I don't know - surely it is too early for her to be teething???? She is only just 3 months old! Speaking of teething, have you all heard about the huge recall on children's and infant's medicine? I think pretty much all Tylenol and Motrin and a few other kinds are being recalled - so check your meds if you use that kind! You can get a refund for it, I think!
Anyways, I am very tired so, off to nap time I go!
Until next time...
1 comment:
My first pediatrician said they can feel and have symptoms from forming teeth that don't show themselves for months so it is a possibility.
Post a Comment