Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scenic Saturday

A look into our last week....

What better way to sleep than surrounded by pillows!








Attempting a self photo with the new camera.








I think Liam was talking to here when I snapped this photo.  She smiles at her brother and sister all the time!







Ready to party!











What to do when Mommy isn't looking - pull out all the pillows and toys from your room and put them in the hallway, then close all the hallway doors.






The birthday girl and her cake.











The cake!  I LOVE it!













Trying to carry all my new stuff before all the other kids come and get it!

















But, for now, the bags are a lot more fun to play with.








That's my man!







My new do...









Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous weekend!

Until next time...

4 comments:

Wendy said...

The pictures are cute Em :) Does Libby have more of your features? Cute cut :)

Rachel said...

The new do looks great on you! Bet it feels wonderful for summer! It is difficult to take self portraits with those bigger cameras, but thanks for sharing the pics! Every time I look at pics of Liam I just can't believe how big he is!

Matt and Emily Sealy said...

Wendy, I think she has a lot of my side of family features - I see a lot of my mom in her. But a lot of people also tell me they see my mother-in-law in her - so I don't know!

Rachel - I am so loving this camera! Just have to figure it all out! But am having fun doing so! I am snapping pics ALL the time, and I think Matt and I are going to start being a bit more creative - its a lot more fun to be that way with a cool camera! Yes, Liam is getting so big - he reminds us ALL the time that he will be 4 in September. I remember the last time I saw you - in P'cola when he was just a few months old and you were preggo with Qade!

Unknown said...

Love the cake....so cute, and your hair is just ADORABLE!! Love it!!