Attempting to get a picture of Libby behind me using only one hand and not looking. At least I got her face and she was looking!
Ready to go down to the lake. Can you tell he was excited?
Another excited little munchkin.
Not going down to the lake, but still happy! (This is one of my favorite pics of her we have so far.)
The cabin we stayed in. The living/dinning/kitchen was one big room.
Playing at the beach.
Danielle, Liam, Eldan, and Andrew in the canoe.
Me and my boy by the campfire.
Leila and Daddy enjoying s'mores. It was Leila's first ever. Pretty sure she loved it!
Sparklers for Canada Day.
Cousins!
Evelyn just LOVES Libby.
Sitting with Uncle Andrew waiting for the fireworks.
Libby waiting for fireworks too! She just stared at them with huge eyes! So cute!
Eldan posing for the camera.
The best smile I could get from this silly girl!
Playing with his glow in the dark thingy. These entertained the kids for quite a while. They were throwing them everywhere!
Awed by the fireworks. Liam absolutely loved them!
Loving the fireworks. (Just so you know, I KNEW my picture was being taken, so I exageratted a little on my "Oooohhhhhh."
Liam's art on his dresser.
So, can you make out his name and the letters? The "M" is quite a bit larger than the others.
Hope you enjoyed these! Have a great Sunday and week!
Until next time....
1 comment:
How fun!!
Post a Comment