Friday, September 3, 2010

Stuff I Like #3

Wow!  Two posts in one day!  I'm on a roll! :-)

Its time for another installment of Stuff I Like!  This one is something that my mother introduced me to and I just love them.  Now, to some this may not be all that exciting, but to me it is great!  So, what it this great "something" you may ask?  Well, it is.......... dishcloths!  Ha!  Yes, I know, not all that great, but to someone who spends a lot of time cleaning, these are great.  Click on the link to see more about them.



Clorox Dish Cloths

My mom has used these for a long time and when she was here to help me with the new baby in January, she got me some.  Now, supposedly they are supposed to be anti-bacterial or something like that.  I don't know how they work exactly but I love them.  What sets these apart from the other dish cloths is that they are specifically made to resist foul odors that tend to take up residence in our dish cloths.  You use them just like normal, and wash them just like normal.  Except that about once a month or so, you soak them in Clorox for about 5 mins and then throw them in the washer and Viola!  They are all nice and white again and do not smell bad at all!  I love it!

In reality, I guess you can do this with your other dish cloths too, but then you run the risk of having them change to all different colors and look all weird.  But these cloths look like brand new after they are soaked and washed.  Every time I use them (which is pretty much every day!) I think of how much I love them and how they don't stink like some of my others.

So there you go, another thing that I like.  Take it or leave it.  Hmmm... I just realized that most of the Stuff I Like that I have done so far have to do with cleaning.  Can you sense that I do a lot of that?  :-)

Until next time...


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like those too! Mine are way overdue for a soak though, maybe tomorrow. ;-)