Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tomorrow!

My mom is on her way to New Hampshire as we "speak" and tomorrow she will head up here.  I am so excited to see her.  I always am happy to see family, but right now I feel an even greater need to be with one of the "Doanses"!  She will be here a little over a week and I am just so looking forward to it.  Liam told me tonight that when he sees Grammy, he was going to "hug her until she has to go."  I thought that was really, really sweet.

Also, my sister is en route to Colorado to see my Dad.  I don't know how many of you know (or if I have mentioned it on here before) but my sister and her husband are on a small island in the Caribbean where her hubby is attending med school.  We haven't seen her in a while.  She was headed here to go see Mouse if she was still with us.  But, as I said before, it is times like these when we need our family, so she is keeping her plans. It will be nice for her to spend some time with my dad.  If only we can figure out a way to get her up here!

So, I don't know how much I will be posting this next week, but I will try.  I have several things that have been running through my mind these last several days, and I want to get them down before they "go away."

And as a side note, I read a super good blog post the other day that I thought was a GREAT reminder to all of us parents, especially us stay-at-home moms.  It isn't anything earth shattering or new, but something we tend to forget in the business of life.  It is the blog of a friend of ours from college, Tracy Glockle.  So, I encourage you to head on over to her blog and read this post.  I have added her blog to my list off to the right.  It is called Homekeepers and it is a very encouraging blog that I urge you to read.

So, that's it for now.  Thank you for those of you who are praying for my family, and those of you who sent notes letting us know.  We appreciate that more than we can say.

Until next time...

No comments: