Thank you to all who prayed for me this morning. It is a very long story - and almost didn't happen. I will tell you that a little later when I feel a little better. But, we had the MRI, and, as I expected, I am quite sore with a very bad headache. But I am home. I was "in the machine" for just under 2 1/2 hours, and was very much at my breaking point in pain when they said we were done...for now. Yup. That's right. I need to go back and have another MRI done, probably in about 2 weeks. We will know more possibly tomorrow. There are several reasons for this, some of which they were not able to tell me until a dr. looked at the images. So, that is where we are now. It was pretty hard for me, again. But what's new. I could definitely feel the prayers of everyone. I really didn't feel much discomfort or pain for the first 45 mins or so, which is unusual. Praise the Lord!
I am resting now, with my WONDERFUL hubby who is doing laundry, and getting dinner. Lord willing by morning I will be back to myself with no headache. I hope so because I have a ladies conference at our local Bible school that I plan to go to with some friends. That will be tomorrow night and Saturday.
So, that is the update for now. Again, thanks so much for praying. I really, really appreciate it!
Until next time...
2 comments:
Praise the Lord it is done. I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable. I've been praying all day for you!!
Thanks for the update Emily. We will keep you in our prayers. Let me know if you need anything. Lena
Post a Comment