Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can Time Speed Up?

Well, its Wednesday afternoon, and I SO wish it were Thursday afternoon.  That way I will have already had my MRI and all that will be over and done with.   I so hate these things, and am not looking forward to it at all.  Just cannot wait until it is over.  If all goes like they have in the past, this time tomorrow, I will be resting with a headache and pretty sore back.  But it would be over.  So anyways, I ask that you continue to pray for me.  Thank you for listening and caring.  Will try to post tomorrow and let you all know how it all goes.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I was just coming over here to let you know I've been praying for you all day about tomorrow.

Danielle Doan said...

Well, my dear, I thought today was Thursday! I have been praying for you all day and will do so tomorrow too! Love you!!

DandB said...

Praying for you as well!