Saturday, October 30, 2010

Scenic Saturday

 I can't remember if I ever posted the pictures from our Old Fashioned Thanksgiving Sunday, so if I did, I apologize for the repeats.


 The   table with all the wonderful food the people gave us.

 Liam with his buddy, Sam.

 What a hottie! :-)



 This was the winner of the constume contest.  She spent literally hours sewing this!      The prize was a new study Bible.














Also, an update on Amy Bixby:  The tests showed some not good news.  Her cancer has spread to her liver, spine, hips, and possibly her ovaries.  Please keep praying.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

These photos are great :) As are the updated pictures on the side! You know, as Leila gets older, she is picking up some characteristics of you. I used to think she looked a lot like Matt, but I see a lot of you in her. Who does Libby tend to favor?
We've been keeping up with Amy. Very sad and we are praying for her and the family!