We just got home today from New Hampshire. We spent Thanksgiving with my brother, Andrew, and his family. It was great fun. Our kids are around the same ages (well, poor Libby's playmate is still "in the oven" due to come out in April). We always have lots of fun together. And yes, in case you are wondering, we DID go out on Friday to shop and had lots of fun. All our shopping is now done and we got some really great deals. I do think poor Danielle got worn out - but hey, so did I last year when I was the one pregnant. Anyways, we are now home and quite tired but happy from our nice little getaway.
The next three weeks hold major chaos and busyness for us. We have so much going on at church, along with some dr. appts. for me, all crammed in before we leave for Colorado for Christmas vacation. We are very much looking forward to vacation. Matt really, really, really needs it.
So, that is all I will say for now. I will leave you with some random pictures from out last few weeks. I hope all is well with you!
The last few pictures are of "Little Charlie" as the kids call her. She is their cousin, Matt's oldest brother, Sean's daughter. Sean is in the picture with Liam, showing Liam his iPhone. I think that's what Liam wants for Christmas now - ha!
Until next time...
2 comments:
Where did you guys get that bath seat Libby is using? That looks super cool for when I may have 3 munchkins in the bath! :-)
Glad you had fun shopping! I try to avoid it on regular occasions, but especially Black Friday.
We have iPod touches that Qade absolutely loves to play games on. I'm sure Liam would be quite the tech-kid if he had one.
It was so fun and i was super tuckered out on Friday night! :) I will just have to make sure I get naps here and there on Christmas break so I can keep up with you all!
Post a Comment