It is so much having all the cousins play together. They don't get to see each other all that much, so it is so special to be together. Especially at this time of the year. We have lots more fun things planned, which I will tell you about in a later post.
On a different note, I ask if you all could please remember our friend and lady in our church, Andrea. She is the one who just discovered she has a brain tumor. She is going in right now (11 a.m. mountain time) to have a biopsy done. It is a "simple" procedure, but there are risks involved, as well. Please pray for all to go well, and for a quick recovery. If all does go well and she recovers well, she will be able to go home tomorrow in order to be home for Christmas. Thank you for your prayers and I will update as I know more.
Have a very Happy Christmas Adam(haha! My sister and I have always called the day before Christmas Eve - Christmas Adam! ;-) )
Until next time...
1 comment:
Fazoli's, now if there aren't memories tied to that place!!
So glad you all are having a great time!! Love you! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment