Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Home Again, Home Again...

Well, after almost three whole weeks away (wonderful!), and taking planes, trains, and automobiles, we are finally home.  We are tired, cranky, hungry, and missing all the family, but are happy to be home.  Actually, we got home about three hours ago, but we have been busy unpacking, getting supper, giving the kids' baths, and putting them to bed.  Now that we are home, it is "off to the races" so to speak.  I have a dr. appt in the morning with my family doctor to go over my MRI results, and then on Friday I have another appt with the neurologist to also go over the MRI with her.  So, Lord willing, in the next two days we will have some sort of answers as to what is going on with me.  The weird symptoms I have been having were giving me a real "fun" time over the holidays.  So I am really ready for answers, as well as a way to make it all stop.  The main thing that bothers me the most is the burning sensation I have on the whole right side of my torso.  I literally feel like my side is burning in fire, almost all the time.  Definitely not the most comfortable thing in the world!

I plan to post in the next day or so all about our fun adventures of the last few weeks.  We did a whole bunch of stuff, ate a whole bunch of stuff, and threw up a whole bunch of stuff (more on that later!).  I think my favorite part was just watching my kids play (and fight!) with all their cousins!  Let me tell you this - if you are looking for a non-boring, adventure filled time - just get a large house, put 12 adults and 12 kids (10 of which ages 4 and under) in that house, and you won't be disappointed! :-)

Anyways, just letting you all know we are home and now going to work on getting back on Atlantic time, instead of mountain time.  I tell you, even just 3 hours difference can really throw you for a loop! Have a great night!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling so uncomfortable! I prayed for you all esp. the last couple days as you were traveling. I'm sure it is great to be back in your own beds though :) Sleep well and hope the Dr's visit is productive and full of answers!

Danielle Doan said...

Give us a call letter if you know anything to report. Glad you are home safely:)