Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scenic Sunday

Our Christmas in pictures...
Ready to go to the airport!
 First look at Christmas tree on Christmas morning.
 "I have no idea what this is all about, but I'm happy!"
 Awww....
 I was more excited about Libby's pillow pet than she was! Ha! (I really wanted the girls to have them!)
 Helping Uncle Ross open his gifts.
 Cousins at the park.
 Don't mess with a pregnant woman when she is eating!
 Christmas Dinner table (Amanda made the tablecloth).
 The kid table.
 Ahhh... the beautiful Rocky Mountains.  Love it.
 Kitchen at the cabin.
 A beautiful sunrise in the mountains.
 Just us girls.
 On the way home from the store one day, Matt and Uncle Ross ran into these guys.

 The deck at the cabin.  What a view!
 Our cabin (or at least part of it.  It was HUGE!)
 Old ski lift that was on the deck.
 This is what 2 1/2 weeks of hard play does to an almost one-year-old!
 On our way home.  So tired!

We have tons more pictures, but, I didn't want to bore you too much.  Hope you enjoyed these!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great pictures Em :) Aren't the pillow pets so soft?! :) Looks like you guys had a great time!