Well, my good friend, Wendy, has awarded me with a "Stylish Blog Award." Thanks Wendy! She blogs over at Praise Through the Storm where she shares her heart on what the Lord is teaching her through some hard trials in her life. I know you would be encouraged by her posts, so make sure you visit her blog often! You can click on the link above or just click on the button for her blog that I have on the left sidebar.So, apparently when you "win" this award, there are several "rules" you have to go by (aren't there always rules in everything! :-). And here they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers. or less. up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here are 7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I grew up in a Christian home and am so thankful to say that I was saved at the young age of 6.
- I only ever dated one boy in my life whom I am so privileged to call my husband and best friend!
- I have three BEAUTIFUL children who are full of energy and keep me on my toes!
- I am currently addicted to making my own buffalo chicken fingers. I can't seem to get enough of them. I want them ALL the time!
- I HATE coffee. Despise the stuff.
- I love, love, love to read. Wish I had more time to do so!
- If I could travel to anywhere in the world right now, I would go to Ireland. Been there once and absolutely fell in love with it - so beautiful!
1. The Lumberjack's Wife (this one will make you laugh - a lot!)
2. ...living the dream...
3. A Love Worth Waiting For
4. IHeart Organizing (a blog that inspires me to get things in order!)
5. Kelly's Korner
6. Precious Adornment
Those are just a few that I read every week. I have to be careful because it is SO easy to get lost in the blog world. And I can't figure out how some of these moms have time to blog so much? What am I doing wrong? I barely have time for a couple posts a week? Anyways, I hope you all enjoy these couple blogs like I do!
Also, I tend to get a lot of ideas from the blogs I read, and on one of them I saw something I thought was neat. It was sort of a guestbook where the readers could "sign" when they stopped by. I thought I would add that to mine, just to see who happens to stop by my blog. If you are a first time visitor, or frequently read my blog, I'd love to hear from you! If you feel like it, and can take the time, please click on the "Guestbook" tab at the top and leave me a quick note! Its always interesting to find out who reads my ramblings and where they are from!
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment