Good thing we don't use our front porch and door!
Playing in the snow - making a "Frosty." I love how she just plopped down in the snow to play! She usually only wants to stay out in it for about 30 seconds!
Instructing Daddy on what to do. Keeping an eye on all the action.
"When I'm bigger, I'm gonna build a Frosty too!And there he is - our very own Frosty. Leila LOVES Frosty the Snowman - the song and the cartoon. After Daddy was finished making him, Leila was saying "hi" to him. Then she turned to Matt and said, "Why is Frosty not talking to me?" Haha. Daddy then had to explain that only happens in the movie. And in case you are wondering, that is a sand pail on his head - we didn't have anything else! Haha!
Until next time...
2 comments:
Love the pail! It looks like a fez! :-) Poor Libby has to watch from the window! :-) Guess that's the price you pay for being the little one! Snow looks cold... I'm ready for spring!
It is so unreal to see pictures of all that snow! The vast differences in weather across the countries is incredible! That's cute about Leila :)
Post a Comment