Friday, March 25, 2011

More Conversations...

I just love talking with my kids.  You never, ever know what they are going to say!

Leila, the other night on our way to church -
    "Mommy, the sun is in my eyes!"
    "I'm sorry, Baby.  I can't do anything about it! Its in my eyes too."(Mommy)
    "Daddy, I don't want the sun in my eyes!"(Leila)
    "I know, Sweetie, but Daddy can't move the sun!"(Daddy)
    "But God can!"(Leila)
    "Yes, He can.  That's right." (Daddy)
Ahh... I love the faith of a child! :-)

Liam's prayer on Wednesday -
   "Dear Jesus.  Thank you for this day.  Thank you for all our food.  Thank you for my family.  Help me when I am bigger to be just like mommy and daddy and help me to be able to drive.  Amen."

Mommy - "Hi, Libby cakes!"
Libby - "Hi, Ma-ma.  Ma-ma.  Ma-ma.  Da-da.  Da-da.  Ma-ma. Mmmmma-ma. Ma-ma."

Until next time...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Born a true boy....already thinking about driving :) I think it runs in their veins!