Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. I decided to sneak onto Emily's blog and write a little note. Em I just want you to know how thankful I am for you. You are truly and amazing woman, wife and mother. Thank you for loving me and putting up with me which I know isn't always easy. Thank you for encouraging me to be all that God wants me to be. Thank you for praying for me and for supporting me in the ministry that God has called us to. Thank you for taking such good care of me. Thank you for making me a father. Thank you for being such an amazing mother. Thank you for taking such great care of our kids. Thank you for teaching our kids about our great Saviour. Thank you for your patience with all of us. Thank you for all you do to make our house a home. Thank you for always putting us ahead of yourself. Thank you for your love for God and for our church. Thank you for being such a great example of godliness. Thank you for taking the time to help others learn about the Lord through your teaching. Thank you for being my sweetheart, my soul mate, and my best friend. I know that I don't always do the best job of letting you know how much you mean to me. I am beyond blessed to have you in my life. I love you so much and I always will. Happy Thanksgiving babe.

Me

No comments: