 |
| View from our back deck this morning |
Its a perfect fallish day here in New Brunswick - overcast, cool, and the trees showing their beautiful colors more and more each day. I've got the Christmas music playing and the candles burning. I haven't done that for a week or so because the weather seemed to forget what time of the year it was and we have had a week of quite warm and sunny days. But, I shouldn't really complain about that because that weather has allowed Matt the ability to get a lot of work done on the house. Even if it is raining he is out there working, but its just a lot easier when the weather is nice.
 |
| Baby #4 |
Matt has been working so hard on the house, and I am just SO proud of him! If he isn't studying for a message, or running an activity, or at church, then he is outside working on the house. Most of the time he is on his own, but several days last week his parents were able to come give him a hand, which was such a blessing. Actually, as I write this he is out there working on it. It sure
sounds like a quick easy job to replace the siding on your house, but when you are going at it alone, or with just one other person, it sure takes a loooooooonnnnnngggggg time! But I have a very hard working husband and he now only has one end of our house left to put up. And let me tell you - the house looks FABULOUS! I mean, it seriously looks like a brand new house - not one that was built almost 30 years ago! I am so happy with the color we chose and I just can't get over how good it looks! Hehe - aren't you all in suspense as to what it looks like? Soon - maybe even next week, I will officially post the before/after pics. So you won't have to wait much longer!
 |
My "belly shot" from
about 4 weeks ago.
Only one I have taken! Ha! |
So, last week was busy. Liam has school each day, and I am busy with all the usual stuff, along with trying to rest. I had a dr. appt. on Tuesday and there is still a concern with the placenta and such. So on October 11, I am headed to the "big city" and hour from here to see an actual OB and have a high resolution ultrasound done. See, I live in a smaller town, and we don't have OBs here - just general practitioners. There is a prenatal clinic that all expecting women go to for their prenatal care. There is a rotation of about 8 drs. who are on call for 24 hour shifts. So, you don't necessarily see the same dr. every time - although you can try to work it that way. I have been fortunate in being able to work it to see my own GP almost every time, which is nice. But, when you go into labor - you have whichever dr. that is on call deliver your baby. But really, when it comes to that time, it doesn't really matter who delivers the baby - they are all capable!

But, when there is a concern or you are high risk, they do send you to the OBs in the bigger cities. Anyway, I am eager (and yes - a little anxious) to see the OB and see what they find on the ultrasound. I would appreciate your prayers in this matter - that everything would resolve itself, as this often does. I am not having any problems now - they are just checking what they saw on the 20 week ultrasound. But I was told to take it easy, to not lift things, and not do anything strenuous. So I am trying to do that - but its hard with three young ones!

Speaking of young ones - this week we hit a milestone in our house. My baby boy turned 5 years old on Wednesday! I still can't believe it! He is growing up so fast! He was so very excited about his b-day, too. We kept counting down the days and he was telling everyone he saw - at church, in the stores, my family on Skype - that he was "4 but going to be 5 on Wednesday." We had a little party for him last Saturday which was lots of fun.
Well, I will leave you with some pics of Liam's party. Hope everyone out there in blogger land is having a good day! Welcome to October!
 |
He made this "whoa" face on every
single gift he opened! I believe
he even said "whoa" too! |
 |
Sitting on the new bean bag chair
we got him. |
 |
| Testing the new toys. |
 |
Katie wasn't too impressed
with everything. |
Until next time.....
1 comment:
Liam is looking older! Emma has been telling everyone since the day after her birthday that she is going to be 5 soon :) Too funny! Hoping your house gets done quickly before the cold really settles in! Praying for you!
Post a Comment