So now we are just waiting. I am sleeping - in like 15 min increments at night, so that makes for long, sleepy days. I do have regular Braxton-Hicks, but not too painful. After my appt. I called my mom to let her know all the details, and, after some discussing, she decided to change her plans and come here early. At first, she wasn't going to come until the 20th, but she really wants to be here when the baby is born, and I really will be surprised if I go that long. Even if I do, I told her how I could really use some help with the kids and the house. I am overwhelmed with everything since I really can't do too much and am just so tired all the time. Thankfully, it cost nothing to change her ticket and she is flying to NH tonight and she and my sister will be here tomorrow afternoon. I can't tell you what a relief that is on my mind!
The kids are constantly talking about the baby, giving my belly kisses and talking about what they will teach the baby. The love seeing all the "new" baby stuff appearing. I think we have everything all out and ready to go. Today someone dropped by and brought us a big box of diapers and of wipes, so now we are really ready! I am packing the baby's bag and mine (ya, I hadn't done that yet) tonight.
The last 3 days I have felt somewhat "off." Its one of those things that I can't really pinpoint how I feel, its just I don't feel well at all. I am nauseated all the time and am back to getting sick at least one time a day, sometimes more. It just like at the beginning - the sickness. I really am not wanting to complain. As much as I am sick, uncomfortable, and yes - moody (just ask my poor hubby!), I am also cherishing the feeling of a baby inside me, kicking me all the time, getting the hiccups (she had them at the dr. office when we were listening to the heartbeat - so cute!), and just moving around. As I have said before, this is our last child we plan to have (well, biologically) so I am trying to not wish the time away too fast.
I appreciated your prayers. Please pray that I will continue to have the stamina and strength and make it until she comes. Pray that my labor will be quick as it really is a lot for any woman, but me especially with my back. Pray that Baby L will be healthy (everything appears that way, Praise the Lord!). Pray for my recovery as I have found it a bit harder with each child.
So, that's where we are right now. I don't know if I will be on here again before the baby is born or not. Hopefully she will come soon and the next thing you hear from us is that he is here, her name, and get to see her beautiful face!
Until next time......
2 comments:
Praying for you and sweet baby L! I hope she shows up soon for you! I'm so glad your mom will be there tomorrow!! My mom came and 'rescued' me the week or 2 before Ella came, and until she called and said, "we're coming" I was in denial about how much I needed her here. Take care!! Can't wait to see her precious face!
Praying for you and excited for you!
Post a Comment