Saturday, June 2, 2012

Scenic Saturday

Libby's Potty chart!  We started on Tuesday and she is doing GREAT!
Will talk more about that in a future post!

Matt and Liam went fishing on Monday.  They caught a total of 8, I believe.
Matt let Liam reel in most of them.

Matt's 19 inch bass.  I'll tell you about THIS one soon, too!

Liam's very first fish he caught with his own rod.  Proud little boy!
(And yes, the fish was caught in its underside.  Why do you ask? :-) )

I tried a new method to packing on our recent trip.  It worked pretty
good, though I am going to tweak it a bit for our next trip.

Packing for family of 6 is hard.  But I managed to fit it ALL in one suitcase.
Enough clothes for all of us for a week.  I was so proud of myself I had to take
a picture.  And yes, it did weight about 679 pounds.  But I wasn't the one who had to carry it. Ha!

Until next time....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am definitely impressed with your packing skills!